• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Write-up: Rugbird

77topaz

SOC-14 1K
My write-up for the world Rugbird. I might add more later, such as details about the government or the starport.

Link:
http://explorerbase.wikispaces.com/Rugbird+(world)

RUGBIRD

3102 Spinward Marches (SM 3102) (Spinward Marches Sector, Aramis Subsector (D))

UWP: BAC5634-A
PBG: 811
All.: Im
TC: Fl Ni
Travel Zone: A
Stellar data: M1 V

UWP description:
Starport type (of best starport): B-Good quality
World size data: A-Approx. 16000 km in diameter
Atmosphere: C-Exotic, insidious
Hydrographics: 5-Approx. 50% water
Population: 6-Millions of inhabitants
Government type: 3-Self-perpetuating oligarchy
Law level: 4-Light assault weapons prohibited
Tech level: A-Interstellar community

PBG description:
Population multiplier: 8-Approx. population 8’000’000 (8 million)
Planetoid belts: 1
Gas giants: 1

Allegiance: Third Imperium (Im)
Trade classifications: Fluid Hydrographics, Non-Industrial
Travel Zone: Amber

Precise data:
World diameter: 16422.256 km
Hydrographics: 50.21% water (fluid)
Population: approx. 8’209’000
Highest peak: Gazuun-17 Mt., 12018 m above sea level
Lowest depth: PR803456, 20923 m below sea level

Main population centers:
1. Vandershole, approx. 1’037’000 Spaceport type: F
2. Starport Station, approx. 557’000 Starport type: B, Spaceport type: F
3. Callbird Station, approx. 523’000 Spaceport type: F
4. Dezegumi, approx. 506’000 Spaceport type: G
5. Harveyson Station, approx. 498’000 Spaceport type: G

Extended System Profile:
Orbit Name UWP Remarks
Primary Redbird M1 V
0 (1) Smallbird Y100000-0
1 (2) Sandbird Y340000-0
Friendbird Y200000-0
2 (3) Stonebird G000362-8 Asteroid belt; classification “Average”
3 (4) Greenbird Y856000-0
Feedrock Y110000-0
Feedstone Y210000-0
4 (5) Rugbird BAC5634-AMainworld of system
Nearbird G353302-9
5 (6)Bigbird LGG Classification “CH4”
Ringbird YR00000-0 Asteroid ring
Blackbird Y2B0000-0
Feedbird Y564000-0
Littlebird Y100000-0
Icebird Y303000-0
Songbird Y665000-0
Bluebird Y88A000-0

Rugbird has been described as “the most insidious world of the Marches”. Indeed, several scientific journals rate Rugbird as have the most dangerous/insidious/poisonous atmosphere of all the worlds in Spinward Marches Sector. One study, conducted in 822 by the Imperial Central Institute of Ecology on Capital (2118 Core), went as far as to crown Rugbird as the world with the most insidious (and radioactive) atmosphere of the Domain of Deneb.
The very atmosphere is the reason for the system’s Amber Zone rating (imposed in 823 after the aforementioned study). Over the years, there have been countless incidences of “tourist” ships venturing too low for too long and having their hulls breached by the deadly air, ending up as skeletous hulks picked up by the surface machines. One study shows that on average, two ships crash on Rugbird because of the atmosphere a year. And that’s just the ones that get found. If a ship is unfortunate enough to end up in one of the chemical oceans, there is no hope at all, really...
Surface machines (unmanned robots coated in resistant material) are the only things that venture into the sulphurous and radioactive atmosphere, to extract rare materials from the ground, the oceans and the air. Even in orbit one is not completely safe from the atmosphere. There are many geysers on the planet, which shoot up jets of matter hundreds of kilometers upward. These jets are of particular interest to scientists, because of the chemicals within. Though they consist mostly of uranium, which is relatively common across the Imperium, they also contain rarer elements such as plutonium, thorium and neptunium. All radioactive elements that naturally exist on Terra are found in these jets, plus many isotopes and previously unheard-of compounds, in far larger amount than anywhere else in the Spinward Marches, or the whole Domain of Deneb, for that matter. These are very valuable, so the Imperium makes a point of predicting geyser jets, so shuttles can be set up to contain large amounts of the matter. A jet from geyser ZC-405624 on 133-411 (that’s the date, not a world name) contained a trace amount of hassium, an element until thought to be non-natural by both the Imperium and Solomani Confederation. About every fifty years a jet is recorded containing lawrencium, which was also thought to be non-natural before the first recorded lawrencium-containing jet in 113. A 567 jet from geyser ZC-409112 contained rutherfordium, but this non-Terran element had previously been found in a lake on Umri (1234 Dagudashaag) in the year 209. There have been unproved reports of jets containing mendelevium, darmstadtium, ununquadium and ununoctium (all thought to be non-natural), and a journal published by the Domain of Deneb Institute of Chemical Research on Vincennes (1122 Deneb), in association with Ling Standard Products, published in 1034, reported surface machines possibly finding unbiunium (atom number 121) and unbiquadium (atom number 124) (synthesized in the Second Imperium) and as yet unsynthesized elements untrinilium (atom number 130) and unquadennium (atom number 149), but these have not been reported or confirmed by any other source. Lanthanum, essential for constructing jump drives, is also found on the planet, mainly as rocks.
The system was first explored by Third Imperium ships in the 40’s, but was ignored until 61, when the IISS Rugbird noted high plutonium readings after an attempted landing (cancelled, of course, because of the dangerous atmosphere). The world is named after this ship, which is itself named after the Rugbird, a species of flightless birds native to Vland (1717 Vland).
Almost all of the world’s population lives in 244 orbital stations, all with a population of above 10000. In addition, there are smaller “satellite stations”, which make up for about 6% of the total population, have an average of 100 residents, and aren’t counted as “part” of any of the large orbital station for population censuses, though they are zoned into the “district” of the nearest station for political affairs. The highest-populated station is Vandershole, with a population of about 1’037’000, though the starport is located at the second-highest-populated station, Starport Station, which has a population of 557’000. The three highest-populated stations have class F spaceports, and the remaining 241 class G spaceports. As of 1105, the newest station is Nezeji, with about 24’000 residents, built in 1093.
Almost all of the bodies in the system have -bird as a suffix to their names, including the star, named Redbird, appropriate for its colour. Apart from Rugbird: two other bodies in the system are inhabited: Rugbird’s moon, Nearbird; and the system’s asteroid belt, Stonebird.
Nearbird has 4222 inhabitants, who all live in one settlement, known as Birdtown, around the moon’s class G spaceport. Nearbird has a thin, though breathable atmosphere, but no native life and low resources. Roads extend only a few kilometers from Birdtown, and the colonists’ plants only extend for a few hundred. The moon was first colonised in 151.
Stonebird is a rather average belt; most of it lies unmined and unexplored. Its 1627 residents are divided between Shallow Stone (956 residents) and Contact Point (671 residents). The belt’s class G spaceport is located at Contact Point, but Shallow Stone has more residents and facilities. The spaceport was first established in 95 as a possible location for a Scout Base, but this eventually fell through. Contact Point gained its first residents in 103, and Shallow Stone was established in 358.
The system’s gas giant, Bigbird, is mostly methane, and unsuitable for fuel dipping. Bigbird has a ring and six significant moons, all uncolonised and largely unexplored. The Terran-sized planet Greenbird has two moons, and the system’s only native life: small green plants, moss and algae which cover about 10% of its dry land. The system also contains Sandbird, a desert planet with a relatively large moon, and Smallbird, a small vacuum world with very high temperatures, the closest planet to Redbird.

Using paragraphs will make the material easier to read. You'll often find that formatting is lost when you "cut & paste" text from a document into the posting window.

Try reading what you write out loud. That should help you compose sentences which "flow" better. Try avoiding parentheses too.

I don't know what you mean by "non-Terran" element. I also found the constant references to various elements and isotopes rather jarring. I'm a nuclear engineer, however, so my bar is set a little higher with regards to that particular topic just as a doctor's bar, programmer's bar, biologist's bar, or economist's bar would be set a little higher with regards to their particular topics.

In order for the geysers you mention to contain the elements you mention there must be some sort of mechanism which constantly produces those elements. "Trans-uranics" are rare because they're incredibly unstable. They decay into more stable elements in times measured in minuscule fractions of a second. Whatever is feeding Rugbird's geysers must also be producing these "mayfly" elements in substantial quantities in order for any discernible amounts to remain.

Also regarding the geysers, I'm sure a geologist will have problems with a geyser which shoots "hundreds" of kilometers into the atmosphere of a size B planet.

Please don't use the Ancients to explain Rugbird's geysers and the elements found in them. The Ancients are already used far too often in both canon and "fanon".

With "non-Terran" element, I mean an element that does not naturally occur on Earth, i.e. has to be synthesized.
Rugbird is an extremely seismic world - large amounts of fusion and fission constantly ongoing in the mantle and below, producing all sorts of radioactive material. There are volcanoes, the "long-distance" geysers, and frequent earthquakes. It may have "broken off" a "failed star" or the star itself - though how likely it is that such a reaction form a relatively normal terrestrial planet, I don't know, though the odds are probably very tiny... Anyway, Rugbird is a very unusual and dangerous planet...

RUGBIRD

3102 Spinward Marches (SM 3102) (Spinward Marches Sector, Aramis Subsector (D))

UWP: BAC5634-A
PBG: 811
All.: Im
TC: Fl Ni
Travel Zone: A
Stellar data: M1 V

UWP description:
Starport type (of best starport): B-Good quality
World size data: A-Approx. 16000 km in diameter
Atmosphere: C-Exotic, insidious
Hydrographics: 5-Approx. 50% water
Population: 6-Millions of inhabitants
Government type: 3-Self-perpetuating oligarchy
Law level: 4-Light assault weapons prohibited
Tech level: A-Interstellar community

PBG description:
Population multiplier: 8-Approx. population 8’000’000 (8 million)
Planetoid belts: 1
Gas giants: 1

Allegiance: Third Imperium (Im)
Trade classifications: Fluid Hydrographics, Non-Industrial
Travel Zone: Amber

Precise data:
World diameter: 16422.256 km
Hydrographics: 50.21% water (fluid)
Population: approx. 8’209’000
Highest peak: Gazuun-17 Mt., 12018 m above sea level
Lowest depth: PR803456, 20923 m below sea level
Data from GT:Behind the Claw, p. 104 (Date is 1120):

Diameter: 16,780 km.
Atmosphere: Insidious acidic
Surface water: None, 53% acid oceans
Climate: Very cold
Population: 8,384,000
Government: Oligarchy (habitat corporation shareholders)

The very atmosphere is the reason for the system’s Amber Zone rating (imposed in 823 after the aforementioned study). Over the years, there have been countless incidences of “tourist” ships venturing too low for too long and having their hulls breached by the deadly air, ending up as skeletous hulks picked up by the surface machines. One study shows that on average, two ships crash on Rugbird because of the atmosphere a year. And that’s just the ones that get found. If a ship is unfortunate enough to end up in one of the chemical oceans, there is no hope at all, really...
If a danger is not ubiquitous, it doesn't influence the rating. You don't assign an warning rating to an entire world because it is dangerous to visit the primitive Glommers in the outback (Though Glommark would have a separate rating of its own). Here it would seem to be a danger that only threaten brain-dead thrill-seekers. If that counted, it seems to me that the rating would have been red.

Surface machines (unmanned robots coated in resistant material) are the only things that venture into the sulphurous and radioactive atmosphere, to extract rare materials from the ground, the oceans and the air. Even in orbit one is not completely safe from the atmosphere. There are many geysers on the planet, which shoot up jets of matter hundreds of kilometers upward.
As Bill says, jets that shoot up hundreds of kilometers sounds unlikely, but in any case the obvious solution would be to put the habitats in orbit further out.

A jet from geyser ZC-405624 on 133-411 (that’s the date, not a world name) contained a trace amount of hassium, an element until thought to be non-natural by both the Imperium and Solomani Confederation. About every fifty years a jet is recorded containing lawrencium, which was also thought to be non-natural before the first recorded lawrencium-containing jet in 113. A 567 jet from geyser ZC-409112 contained rutherfordium, but this non-Terran element had previously been found in a lake on Umri (1234 Dagudashaag) in the year 209.
See comment below about early dates.

The system was first explored by Third Imperium ships in the 40’s, but was ignored until 61, when the IISS Rugbird noted high plutonium readings after an attempted landing (cancelled, of course, because of the dangerous atmosphere). The world is named after this ship, which is itself named after the Rugbird, a species of flightless birds native to Vland (1717 Vland).
Aramis subsector was not settled until after 310. The settelment maps show that the Imperial border was past Rugbird by 400, though that does not necessarily mean that Rugbird had been settled at that time.

Fanon (and my own fanon at that) rather than canon, but 40 is way early for Imperial Scouts to be doing even preliminary surveys. I have a survey expedition doing a sweep of the Marches from 53 to 56 with Scout Cruiser Vitus Bering arriving in the Rugbird system (not called that at the time, of course) on 353-53, doing a brief survey, and leaving again on 359-53 (This early sweep is mostly to locate space-faring societies; no time to visit individual planets).

Canon again: TD18, p. 22 says that the Scouts explored Deneb and the Marches from 60 to 160. The Traveller Book, p. 149 says that the first Imperial surveys of the Spinward Marches were completed by Year 100.

According to TD18, p. 23, technology allowing exploitation of worlds with insidious atmospheres is invented in 326. This technology might not have been able to cope with the extreme insidious atmospheres from the very beginning.

Finally, at what tech level can this unoptanium be exploited commercially? ISTR that platinum was once almost worthless because it was extremely difficult to work it. Until commercially viable, unoptanium is only valuable to research institutions, and while I can see scientific expeditions being funded to obtain unobtainium, I'm not sure there are enough research establishments to support a community of 8 million people.

All in all I suggest that somewhat later dates may be more reasonable.

The moon was first colonised in 151.

[...]

The spaceport was first established in 95...

[...]

...and Shallow Stone was established in 358.
See comment above about dates.

Hans

Last edited:
With "non-Terran" element, I mean an element that does not naturally occur on Earth, i.e. has to be synthesized.

Okay, but the words you're looking for are either transactinide or transuranic. The premise that a element doesn't "naturally occur" on Earth or elsewhere is fraught with misconceptions. The reason those elements don't seem to occur is because of their tiny half-lives, they've literally decayed into other elements since their creation. Let's use rutherfordium as an example because you mentioned it by name.

IIRC, the most stable isotope of that element has a half-life of about 1.4 hours. Half-life means that half of any given element will decay within the period in question. In seven half-lives, or about 9.1 hours, only 0.781 percent of that rutherfordium sample will remain. The rest will have decayed into decay daughters and those decay daughters will have decayed themselves.

Rugbird is an extremely seismic world - large amounts of fusion...

No, just no. No planetary environment can provide the temperatures and pressures necessary to achieve fusion and fusion will not produce transactinide elements.

... and fission...

Again, no. Natural reactors have been found, but fission makes smaller atoms out of bigger atoms and not the other way around.

... producing all sorts of radioactive material.

In nature radioactive materials are produced either from the decay of other radioactive materials or in novas.

There are volcanoes...

Which won't produce the elements you mention.

... the "long-distance" geysers...

Which won't produce the elements you mention or operate in the manner you mention. Volcanoes can and do eject materials at the distances you write about, geysers cannot because geysers or something completely different.

It may have "broken off" a "failed star" or the star itself...

Leaving aside the many fundamental misconceptions with that idea, have you asked yourself why a "failed" star or star would contain the elements you've mentioned?

Anyway, Rugbird is a very unusual and dangerous planet...

Rugbird is unusual and dangerous, that much is certain. It is not unusual and dangerous in the manner you have described however.

Traveller is not quite a hard sci-fi game. It's more like "rocky road" sci-fi with hard bits, soft bits, crunchy bits, and gooey bits. The descriptions you've provided of Rugbird however don't even approach the level of soft sci-fi. They're about on the level of Edgar Rice Burroughs "Princess of Mars" sci-fi with it's anti-gravity gases, extra colors in the rainbow, and all the other trappings of the planetary fantasy gene.

You can do better than the planetary fantasy genre and thirty minutes or so with Google and Wiki would have revealed most of the misconceptions within your write-up.

Chalk this version up to experience, spend sometime researching on-line, and then completely re-write it.

Remember, you can do better than this.

Last edited:
I'll post the Zalucha write-up soon. I haven't worked on it in about two months, and it's roughly as "old" as this one.

Rugbird is an extremely seismic world - large amounts of fusion and fission constantly ongoing in the mantle and below, producing all sorts of radioactive material. There are volcanoes, the "long-distance" geysers, and frequent earthquakes. It may have "broken off" a "failed star" or the star itself - though how likely it is that such a reaction form a relatively normal terrestrial planet, I don't know, though the odds are probably very tiny... Anyway, Rugbird is a very unusual and dangerous planet...

Fusion in the mantle?? I'm trying to imagine natural mechanisms that could generate the forces needed to support fusion and to project liquids into orbit on a 16,000 km body - while allowing people to walk the surface without being squished to tomato paste by gravitational forces. The only thing I can think of is an oscillating black hole or neutronium sphere within the planet's core - and I don't know a tenth enough physics to know if that's even possible. However, I've seen the plot device used before so it might pass the "willing suspension of disbelief" test. Still, I'm thinking it would eat the planet itself in a rather brief time, too brief to account for a planet that's been known to the Imperium for centuries, and I can't imagine millions of people choosing to live on or close to a world that was about to violently implode.

That leaves artificial methods, which would attract the interest of the Imperial government, which would end with the planet red-zoned to ensure the Imperial government had exclusive access to whatever secrets lay behind the very unusual phenomena.

I believe the law of unintended consequences is in play here: elements of the description trigger consequences that, if taken to their logical conclusion, render other elements impossible.

Traveller is not quite a hard sci-fi game. It's more like "rocky road" sci-fi with hard bits, soft bits, crunchy bits, and gooey bits. The descriptions you've provided of Rugbird however don't even approach the level of soft sci-fi. They're about on the level of Edgar Rice Burroughs "Princess of Mars" sci-fi with it's anti-gravity gases, extra colors in the rainbow, and all the other trappings of the planetary fantasy gene.

I think this is the best description of Traveller I have read. I admit I am a big fan of the gooey bits so I am trying to think ways to get to gooey. I admit I admire your knowledge Whipsnade so I am ready for my blows if I learn something.

First, I think we could have a few rare transactinide or transuranic elements out there in a gooey universe. Traveller needs the Zuchai Crystal to even work. So an occasional new element wont kill us to much.

Second I understand your issue with the Fusion/Fission and half life decay. But we know Earth has uranium and other radioactive elements after billions of years. My guess is this is result of the share size of the deposits? Am I right? So why cant Rugbird have massive amounts of these deadly transactinide or transuranic elements? Now how did they get there? A crash with with another body that had them? The star dust that the planet formed from had them? Both are possible in a gooey universe.

Third the geysers are fun and probably based on the new discoveries seen throughout our solar system. The real issue is the hight of the stream. So Rugbird could have lower jets but lots more active ones. I am thinking of the Indian or Siberia base 60 million years ago with all the volcanoes. Another possibility is to introduce a moon in close orbit causing massive tilde forces. Either way you get the unstable surface.

Here we go

Rugbird surface only stabilized a few million years ago making it a young world. While the crust is stable its subsurface is still very active creating many volcanoes and earthquakes. This instability allows mining companies of Rugbird to mine the exposed rare transactinide or transuranic elements, thought to be from the planet forming process, of the deadly but useful hassium, lawrencium, and rutherfordium before they decay out of existing.

... the geysers are fun and probably based on the new discoveries seen throughout our solar system. The real issue is the hight of the stream. So Rugbird could have lower jets but lots more active ones. I am thinking of the Indian or Siberia base 60 million years ago with all the volcanoes. Another possibility is to introduce a moon in close orbit causing massive tilde forces. Either way you get the unstable surface.

Here we go

Rugbird surface only stabilized a few million years ago making it a young world. While the crust is stable its subsurface is still very active creating many volcanoes and earthquakes. This instability allows mining companies of Rugbird to mine the exposed rare transactinide or transuranic elements, thought to be from the planet forming process, of the deadly but useful hassium, lawrencium, and rutherfordium before they decay out of existing.

I can buy into that. The planet as a whole being more "blessed" with radioactives than other places, unusual quantities of radioactive elements in the core breeding a larger, more active core beneath a thinner and more fragile crust - which is likewise more "blessed", therefore attracting folk to brave the hostile surface. Can still be consistent with Gurps, if one wants to take that road: high levels of volcanism and unusually rich sulfur and potassium nitrate deposits resulting in high levels of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere and oceans, volcanic action resulting in a more or less permanent "volcanic winter" effect.

The short-lived transuranics need to go bye-bye though - as indeed they would in a relatively brief interval after the supernova that formed them. Perhaps instead there are commercially viable deposits of Unbihexium.

First, I think we could have a few rare transactinide or transuranic elements out there in a gooey universe.

We can and do have them. What we don't have is mechanisms on a planet which can produce them. The stuff the OP wrote about is only created naturally when stars explode. Novas and the like. Understand?

Second I understand your issue with the Fusion/Fission and half life decay.

No you don't because if you did you wouldn't have written...

But we know Earth has uranium and other radioactive elements after billions of years. My guess is this is result of the share size of the deposits? Am I right?

You're completely ignoring the issue of half-lives. The reason transactinides are so rare is because the decay in less than an eye blink. Look at the rutherfordium example I posted earlier. Start with a "zillion" tons of it and, in less than 10 hours, only eight-tenths of one percent is left. How much do you think is going to be left after 10 days? Or ten years? Or ten centuries?

Earth has uranium and other radioactive elements/isotopes for two reasons. First, the elements/isotopes in question have long half-lives. Second, the elements/isotopes in question are the result of earlier radioactive decay. Uranium and other radioactive elements/isotopes are what you get when transactinides decay.

Third the geysers are fun and probably based on the new discoveries seen throughout our solar system.

Based on misunderstanding regarding the "volcanoes" seen on gas giant moons. The height of the various plumes photographed is directly proportional to the size of the body on which the volcano is located. There's this thing called gravity that you might have heard of...

I am thinking of the Indian or Siberia base 60 million years ago with all the volcanoes.

The Siberian and Deccan Traps were created by flood basalts issuing from volcanic vents and not by eruptions from stratovolcano or shield volcano type too many people automatically assume are the end all and be all of volcanoes when the word "volcano" is mentioned.

Another possibility is to introduce a moon in close orbit causing massive tilde forces. Either way you get the unstable surface.

Unstable surface yes. Plumes measuring hundreds of kilometers no. Gravity, remember?

Here we go. Rugbird surface only stabilized a few million years ago making it a young world. While the crust is stable its subsurface is still very active creating many volcanoes and earthquakes.

That's good start... :)

This instability allows mining companies of Rugbird to mine the exposed rare transactinide or transuranic elements, thought to be from the planet forming process, of the deadly but useful hassium, lawrencium, and rutherfordium before they decay out of existing.

... which then rockets straight into Toon Town. :(

Once again, transactinide or transuranic elements are created when stars die. No planetary process can create them. Any transactinide or transuranic elements in a planet are going to date from the creation of the interstellar "cloud" in which the planet's stellar system coalesced. Because of the awesome depth of time between "Star dies and seeds interstellar medium with transactinide or transuranic elements" and "New stellar system with Rubird settles down enough to allow mining", all those transactinide or transuranic elements are going to decay to absolutely miniscule amounts if not out of existence entirely.

Last edited:
I replaced the geysers with many volcanos because I realize gravity exist. Sorry if I didnt make that clear when I said "The real issue is the hight of the stream. So Rugbird could have lower jets but lots more active ones." But you dont quote that bit so you probably didnt see it. Ok so even zillions of tons isnt enough and the time lapsed is still to long. One handwave would be to create a new elemental that does last a few hundred million years or do as Carlobrand suggest and avoid the elements.

But you dont quote that bit so you probably didnt see it.

I skimmed over it. My apologies. :(

One handwave would be to create a new elemental that does last a few hundred million years or do as Carlobrand suggest and avoid the elements.

That's not even a handwave. It's actually a good bet. :)

An "island of stability", that is a group of transactinide elements/isotopes with long half-lives, has been theorized for decades. IIRC, Seaborg, who has an element named after him, first suggested the idea.

The idea was roped into CT by a third party publisher back in the 80s with the element "onnesium". I think one of the Keiths wrote it up, but I could very well be wrong. Anyway, the element's atomic weight was 118 and it supposedly is a room temperature superconductor. There were a few further mentions of it in MT and DGP advertized an adventure called The Onnesium Quest or some such. The adventure was never published sadly and any of the materials remaining most likely moldering away in that cursed Fafnir's Hoard of DGP goodies Roger Sanger has been mindlessly squatting for decades now. Precious... my lovely lovely precious...

Back