• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

CT Maps/Data of Spinward Marches post-1110

creativehum

SOC-14 1K
Is there a place to get a map (or the data for such a map to plug into one of the many amazing map making websites) of the Marches after the Fifth Frontier War?

Specifically I'm looking for the four sub-sectors of the Gamma Quadrant (Five Sisters, Sword Worlds, District 268, and Darrian.) Sword Worlds especially got bumped after the war.

Ultimately I'm looking for a nice set of data and a nice map for the players. (The best I've got right now is CT Module 3 - Spinward Marches Campaign. And I understand that might be the best I'll get.)

Assume, by the way, that when I look at the "under the hood" material of the Traveller Map Poster Maker I have no idea how to read what I'm reading about.

I understand there's a lovely map in The Bowman Arm that's pretty much what I'm looking for. But that's distinctly unavailable.

Thanks!

I originally had 1116 data for the Spinward Marches up on Traveller Map. It won't include T5SS corrections, but it would at least have the borders. I'll try and dig it up for you...

Thanks so much! This is great.

And if there are a few errors... it's fine. I'm using the setting as a springboard, not rebuilding canon.

I'm intrigued with the post-war Spinward Marches Gamma Quadrant in terms of situation -- politics, resources, and conflict.

As far as all the UPW data... I'll check the numbers on worlds I'm using from printed material (Bowman from Beltstrike, for example).

After that, all the UPPs will serve as inspiration for my own imagination -- just like rolling them up on my own -- but with some of the work cut out.

So appreciate this!

Last edited:
The Traveller wiki entries for each of those subsectors have nice post-5fw maps, if that helps.

Garnfellow, they do!

They're what inspired me to try to hunt down the data in the first place!

The problem I have with them is that they're small. I couldn't find a method for getting a larger image from them, or find the data (to plug into the Poster Maker).

I did poke around a bit. But failed. If you know how to get something I could manipulate for handouts, that would be great!

Back