• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Detailed Deckplans Design Questions

However, I thought CC2 plans always looked simplistic somehow (in contrast to their production) I can't really explain what I mean - sort of pencil-and-paperish? and my brief look at Autorealm suggested a similar style.

Autorealm sketches do look similar to CC2's. I think what you mean is they won't have the "painted" look you will get from Dungenforge. If that's what you want, then don't use Autorealm.

I like the Autorealm and CC2 look because it does look like a pencil sketch. You can add color and detail, but you still have the feel of the old CT sketches that won't use an ink cartridge per page if you want them printed on paper.

You're right about the ink usage, maybe I need two styles. I've got Autorealm on a demountable hard drive somewhere, but I've mislaid it. I'll try it out again when the drive turns up.

CC3 can do the painted look of Dungeonforge, and it is also slightly easier to use than CC2. Note the slightly.

Back