• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Patent of Nobility

that is why the Vilani bureaucracy has a whole lot of civilian award...we never heard of (an errata is needed in the Bureaucrat Reward :D )

If you want reference to mixed award, the french Légion d'honneur is a beter example then the VC or CBE. It is given for courage in action(as a VC), military valor (the brit do not give VC to generals that got couragous soldiers, effective butchers could get the Légion d'honner), or been a top singer. Sir Paul did not got a VC.

have fun

Selandia

In the real world, we've got the Order of the British Empire (OBE), which is awarded to people for many non-military things, "For service to... " is the normal way it's worded on the citation of the award... I'd imagine the Vilani would have had something similar in their system of honours.

The Emperor has awarded me the Medal for Conspicuous Gallantry (MCG) for the assault on Menorb.

Whulorigan, Brother, thank you for your action on Dinomn! Drinks and more are on me the next time we're in system!

Last edited:
Whulorigan, Brother, thank you for your action on Dinomn! Drinks and more are on me the next time we're in system!

You are most welcome, Your Lordship. We were very careful to avoid collateral damage to any of your holdings during our assault. :)

His Imperial Majesty has a most wonderful sense of humour - and timing, that I had not fathomed hitherto... I have received some items in this morning's Jump Mail.

I appear to have been created, in ascending order:
Knight of Deneb, Spin 2124 Lunion A995984-D
Baron Burtson, Spin 2534 Burtson C562667-8
Count Lunion, Spin 2124 Lunion A995984-D

His Imperial Majesty obviously enjoys seeing his Loyal and Noble subjects wandering around in happy and stunned shock, dragging their lower mandibles about their feet ;)

Oh, and thanks, Marc :D

I suppose that I should make some sort of public announcement:

It it appears that His Imperial Majesty, in his infinite wisdom and grace, has seen fit to add a MCG for conspicuous gallantry for the Pursuits at Louzy, to the previous SEH awarded for extreme heroism for the Action on Extolay, upon his most faithful Marquis of Zendiisica (B4007B9-C).

For which, I am both humble and grateful.

PS. As non-charismatic dictator, I wish to extent my personal invitation to any other nobles who might wish to attend our bi-annual spring sand-worm hunt this year ...

Graboid.jpg

... but bring your own iced tea, as we seem to be short of water.

Last edited:
I suppose that I should make some sort of public announcement:

It it appears that His Imperial Majesty, in his infinite wisdom and grace, has seen fit to add a MCG for conspicuous gallantry for the Pursuits at Louzy, to the previous SEH awarded for extreme heroism for the Action on Extolam, .

Then it seems we fought together, as I've been awearded a SEH for Action in Extolay (as I cannot find Extolam in the Travellermap, I guess you meant Extolay too)...

Okay how are people getting decorations now? Am I missing something? Last week the CT Apocrypha 1 & 2 arrived... and I picked up another Barony. How does one become a marquis, from his Imperial Majesty's hand?

My MCG (Final Victory at Extolay) came courtesy of sending His Imperial Majesty birthday greetings this year;
My Knighthood to the Order of Deneb (Rampart) came courtesy of the purchase of the CT:CD-ROM;
My Knighthood to the Order of Deneb (Lunion) came with
- My Elevation to Baron Burtson which also came with
- My Elevation to Count Lunion, these last three courtesy of purchasing a subscription to the Moot (Baron level).

All the above within the last two months (Guess I've been a bit busy!) ;)

My MCG (Final Victory at Extolay) came courtesy of sending His Imperial Majesty birthday greetings this year;
My Knighthood to the Order of Deneb (Rampart) came courtesy of the purchase of the CT:CD-ROM;
My Knighthood to the Order of Deneb (Lunion) came with
- My Elevation to Baron Burtson which also came with
- My Elevation to Count Lunion, these last three courtesy of purchasing a subscription to the Moot (Baron level).

All the above within the last two months (Guess I've been a bit busy!) ;)

Okay ...

My Barony and Knighthood came from the T5 Kickstarter support.

My MCG (for the assault on Denotam) came from wishing his Imperial Gnarliness a happy birthday.

:D

Sir Duke

Oh, dear...

Oh, my...

Elevated to the lofty heights of a Duchy, by his Grace, the Emporer.

Duke of Eneldun, Solomani Rim, 0326, A31498A-E

More than just a bookmark for my softcover edition of Agent of the Imperium. :D

Oh, dear...

Oh, my...

Elevated to the lofty heights of a Duchy, by his Grace, the Emporer.

Duke of Eneldun, Solomani Rim, 0326, A31498A-E

More than just a bookmark for my softcover edition of Agent of the Imperium. :D

Congratulations, Your Grace.

Back