• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Release date?

I noticed on the home page that Hunter is working to bring out 2320AD in pdf format shortly. Any sense of where we are on that?

I just picked-up the 2300 CD-rom and it's a fantastic buy! Can't wait for the latest material.

Hello Colin,

will there be a kind of 2320AD teaser/lite version like the T20 has, or will there be just the "final" pdf version of 2320AD?

Dun

There was work done on 2320AD Lite, we even started layout. However, with no input from Hunter, who owns 2320AD, there was no point in going forward. I do not know what Hunter's current status is, but it woould require his input to move forward. However, it's about 70-80% done, so it wouldn't take long to get out.

Still no information. I have not been in touch with Hunter since he returned, I'm afraid. Actually, I haven't had any contact with Hunter since October of last year...

I'm happy that there are people wanting to purchase 2320AD, less so that they have to wait.
Basically, I got nothin'. I simply do not know where 2320AD is at. I really wish I did. I'm afraid that we're going to have to wait for some sort of announcement from Hunter on the subject.

Which basically isn't going to happen.

So, can you contact Marc about the legalities and release it like MJD have released the TNE stuff via ComStar?

It would suck to have it just in pdf, but otherwise I think it's a distinct possibility of all the work having been in vain.

I don't own 2320AD. There's very little I can do to get it released, short of buying it back from Hunter, which I'm not particularly prepared to do. I still think that we need to give him some more time, though.

All we can do is wait until Hunter's back in the saddle, I hope it will be sooner than later as im gagging to get my hands on the book.

If you click on the 'Home' button at the top left of this screen, you'll see a message from Hunter. But it's from May...

Tell me about it. There's a lot of things stuck in limbo waiting. Some have moved on but theres more yet.

I have sent an inquiry to Hunter concerning buying it back. Unfortunately, since I have not heard from Hunter since this past October, I have no reason to expect that this note will be answered very quickly.

At this point, if I had the resources, I would seriously look at buying it back. Or failing that, working out some sort of deal to take it to press myself and repay him later. However, to do that, I would need some sort of dialogue with Hunter, and that doesn't seem to be possible at the moment.

I do wish Hunter the best, but it is unfortunate to have 2 1/2 years of work not see the light of day, even if I did get paid. And there were others who produced illustrations and other material who did not get paid. If I could rectify the situation, I would.

Back