• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starships

Sorry, the next ship is not a party buso_O
What is the next ship ?:unsure:
Sounds like some kind of research vessel. Maybe something in the 2,000 dton to 10,000 dton range.

Sounds like some kind of experimental ship on a new gravitics-based propulsion system. It would need a backup drive system as well.

Sounds like some kind of weapons testing platform ship with a new gravitics-based weapon. Mess with an enemy ship's maneuver drive from a long distance. Keep a ship from jumping. Cause a particle or meson weapon to misfire.

Sorry, the next ship is not a party buso_O
What is the next ship ?:unsure:
Could you repost your Zhodani Shivva-class frigate? I recall you did that (and I still have the images of the fighters that came with it), but it vanished with the old art gallery...:cry:

For the fifth frontier war, maybe another Zhodani ship, like the Vlezhdatl? :)

KUGASHIN CLASS LABORATORY SHIP TYPE-L

This painting was drawn in reference to the work of William H. Keith, Jr*1)*2).
*1)Marc Miller: Double Adventure 3b, Death Station, Game Designers Workshop, pp.13, 1981.
*2)Marc Miller: The Traveller Book, Game Designers Workshop, pp.66, 1982.

In their pursuit of greater knowledge of the universe; private, corporate and governmental concerns conduct their research throughout the galaxy. While the findings of their research may be beneficial, the results may be of much greater consequence through the creation of products, jobs, markets and profits. Therefore, large investments are made to finance the requirements of research projects. The nature of many of the projects created the need for mobile research platforms. The 400-ton laboratory ship is one of the vessels designed to meet such requirements*3*4).
*3)Marc Miller: Double Adventure 3b, Death Station, Game Designers Workshop, pp.10, 1981.
*4)Anonymous: Starship deck plans in 25mm Scale, Seeker Gaming Systems, pp.1, 1991

//////////
Tomorrow, I have to go to Germany on a business trip as a real traveller for 1 week.
I'm very anxious.

Attachments

• 000400LAB_SHIP016_001A.jpg
    000400LAB_SHIP016_001A.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 24
KUGASHIN CLASS LABORATORY SHIP TYPE-L

This painting was drawn in reference to the work of William H. Keith, Jr*1)*2).
*1)Marc Miller: Double Adventure 3b, Death Station, Game Designers Workshop, pp.13, 1981.
*2)Marc Miller: The Traveller Book, Game Designers Workshop, pp.66, 1982.

In their pursuit of greater knowledge of the universe; private, corporate and governmental concerns conduct their research throughout the galaxy. While the findings of their research may be beneficial, the results may be of much greater consequence through the creation of products, jobs, markets and profits. Therefore, large investments are made to finance the requirements of research projects. The nature of many of the projects created the need for mobile research platforms. The 400-ton laboratory ship is one of the vessels designed to meet such requirements*3*4).
*3)Marc Miller: Double Adventure 3b, Death Station, Game Designers Workshop, pp.10, 1981.
*4)Anonymous: Starship deck plans in 25mm Scale, Seeker Gaming Systems, pp.1, 1991

//////////
Tomorrow, I have to go to Germany on a business trip as a real traveller for 1 week.
I'm very anxious.
Watch that law level! Don’t take any gold coins from Vargr with pirate ear rings!

Back