• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Lone Star Chat!

Originally posted by Antares Administration:
I'm finally in, and no one's here.

Back in!

Casey

What happened to the IRC idea? For all of us who are not trapped in Microsoft-land, it is a superior alternative (and to you others to, you just don't know it yet

Wasn't there enough interest in IRC? Oh, well. I can live with it. I do enjoy our exchanges here also.

Originally posted by Cymew:
What happened to the IRC idea?
It did come up yesterday while the Lone Star was open. I believe they are looking into it. FWIW, I'm comfortable with both and IRC does have several advantages over MSN Chat.

Casey

Originally posted by Casey:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cymew:
What happened to the IRC idea?
It did come up yesterday while the Lone Star was open. I believe they are looking into it. FWIW, I'm comfortable with both and IRC does have several advantages over MSN Chat.

Casey
</font>[/QUOTE]One of the advantages is that you don't have to use M$ Internet Exploder to access it - which is the main reason I have never logged on to LSC @ MSN.

Originally posted by Grendel T. Troll:
One of the advantages is that you don't have to use M$ Internet Exploder to access it - which is the main reason I have never logged on to LSC @ MSN.
You can use it on Netscape/Mozilla as well using a plug-in IIRC.

Casey

Hmmm... 'Cause I can't get in without an MSN PassablePort? Say hi to those who are there for me, please!

Back..I survived GENCOn 2003..some guy named Bruce got three Cheeseburgers from me..Hope that was you, Oh Ancient One..cuz there was no booth..
paragraph.gif
Irony of ironies..QLI's booth space was taken by the US ARMY Recruiting!!!!(LMAO-I owe em 6.5 years!) Nice wargames and vid stuff they had fer folks to play n shoot with..

paragraph.gif
Where were we???

paragraph.gif
Well Flynn (J.Kemp) & I ran T20 games-his were shceduled and muine were ad hoc/Frago-on the fly out of Gateway & Obj o Mind..
paragraph.gif
Sharleigh & Mark Siefert, and I converted a new player to Traveller T20..so, proselytizing was enacted..

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
Aye, and Liam Devlin, Pirate King returns..
file_23.gif
Uh oh <motions for Asu to start running> ;)
file_23.gif

<remembering to set up the vcr to tape the repeat of Conquest: Pirate Weapons>

Arrrrrrrr!

<closes the Lone Star>

Until next time good folk!
<bows>

Casey

Glad to find my way back. That was one helluva party. I've finally managed to get the mysterious tatoos removed and all the marriages anulled.

Hey, folks - just want to raise a flag - over in Administration/Bureaucracy, I'll be posting copies of the Freelance Traveller update announcements, under the topic "Freelance Traveller News". The latest one just went up as I write this.

I'm also hoping to be in on a more frequent basis; it looks like I'm going to be posted to a precinct that I know has a wireless connection in the neighborhood that I can leech from when I'm not on a service ticket.
omega.gif

Back