• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Uniforms

For a nice description of a biologically based suit of combat armour read Peter F.Hamilton's Fallen Dragon.

There's some nice new weaponry in his new book, Judas Unchained. I especially like the mini spider-bots slaved to battle dress, which scout around within an extended radius of the battle armour.

One of the variations of battledress I had included a small airborne robot that fitted in a socket on the back of the armor and performed a similar scouting role. this ed to a slight;y larger armed version which became known as the angel of death.

Originally posted by Sigg Oddra:
For a nice description of a biologically based suit of combat armour read Peter F.Hamilton's Fallen Dragon.

There's some nice new weaponry in his new book, Judas Unchained. I especially like the mini spider-bots slaved to battle dress, which scout around within an extended radius of the battle armour.
Yeah, I liked Fallen Dragon - have to check out the techie bits again for good Traveller ideas.

Back