• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What's in -your- Ship's locker(s)?

Originally posted by Garf:
Snicker.

Someone has seen the same stupid comercials I have.

okay. Caught. This topic title inspired by an initially funny but annoying series of credit card commercials.
you do have to admit, those are creative commercials....from the raiding horde to the ghosts....

Hmm....*looks at old manifest*

4 Tailored TL16 vacc-suits and PLSS's
1 Nail file kit for the Ships Steward (Aslan)
3 Burzeg Burrito packs fom Starbase Quick-Stop (We're on Every Planet. We're in Every Starport. We're Everywhere).
1 TL 16 personal computer (captains personal comp).
1 3-d chess set.
1 Holomag upload screen (currently infected with PlayVargr viron). :rolleyes:
The Medical Disaster Kit (3'x1.5'x2' long case full over about every medical tool you could carry in said case).
file_23.gif

What...you were expecting a guns post? Where are the enemy troops gonna look first?

Originally posted by Jewels:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Trader Scott:
stuff lots of stuff
Yah...we know about your secret stash of Play Vargr you use to distract Corsairs with
file_21.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]____________________________________________
That'll come in handy when the hull gets breached , or some Ditz passenger starts a fire...
yeppurs, "Play Vargr", stoppers hulls, adds to fires,..mighty useful for the illiterate too! (Gets fresher pipes clogged when used as TP.); Takes off 10 years per cigarette rolled with em as papers...
What else?
toast.gif
:cool: :eek:

Originally posted by trader jim:
Lets see...how much "STUFF" can i get into the KING RICHARD....HHHHHmmmmmnnnnnn????....... ;)
ALOT! ;)

Not to mention all those su... er... guests.
file_23.gif

Also convert the gym into a CJ processing plant, and use the pool for CJ storage. :cool: :D

As captain of the King Richard...Its is my duty to have an occasional Shake Down inspection of the Crews Lockers....well last saturdays inspection turned up some interesting things...
One CPO had 57 pairs of black lacy female UNDERWEAR!!!
One 1st Class had 6 bottles of Nail Polish, all different shades!!! HHHmmmmnnnnn...
and 8 Ratings had enough differnt kinds of illegal
pistols and ammo....to start a revolution.....
One rating even had one of those little 2mm needler, BUTT BURNERS!!!
one guy had an entire Ham dinner stacken in the locker,,,his nick name was Chow Hound!!!!

What are some of the "funnier" things you have found in your guys lockers???? ;) :eek:

One creman had the dingleballs and fuzzy dice from his last tour as Pilot (the new Skipper made him take em out of the cockpit--they weren't a "lowrider" he explained), and the welded chrome chain steering wheel was a bit anachronistic for the Interface control stick...

Funny things in the locker?
The ship's practical joker was a X-boat-online shopping junkie (every new system, he was "on the webs" buying stuff. Had catalogues downloaded from 12 of 16 subsectors of the Marches--an addicted shopper if ever was one (neat quirk for a PC). His fart bags, gag poops, joybuzzers, fake alarm buttons, or magnetic fire alarm handles were pretty wearisome till the hijackers tried to boost us and punched some of his "hardware" thinking they were bypassing the AH programme.
They got string glued in the face, and subdued by accidentally firing the halon-anti-fire system to boot.
Sounds like he cleaaned out the ACME line of your shipping firm, eh?

ACME...AValon Hill games... no corrolary here CPT TJ..

How's things west coast nekkid waving at Rv from beachside these days?

Hope you didn't get a sunburn where you shouldn't have mooning the horizon. :eek: :D ;)

One time during one of my Crewman locker inspections, i found one Rating had a Very Old Copy of T20, musta been coppied 1,0000 times...
i promoted him to 1st Class right on the Spot!!!!
:D :D

Originally posted by Darth Sillyus:
* "Official" ships weapons.
* spare vacc-suits and component parts
* survival gear (the definition of this seems to depend on the type of campaign being played, but typically consists of shelters, pioneer tools, and emergency rations.)
* rescue gear
* marbles (I have no idea why they always stock this item... but hey, its their ship!)
* portable sensor gear.
* simple spare parts.
* a large safe for passenger valuables. (One crew actually had this thing built in place as part of a modification to the hull.)

Kind of a dull list, but it's what my groups tend to keep most often.
Hmmm marbles...maybe to deploy them to slow down intruders. Example:

You know you are about to be boarded...
Who in there right mind are going to be watching for marbles sprawled out on the floor as a booby trap.
file_21.gif

Originally posted by Trader Scott:
stuff lots of stuff
in the ship's locker...tramp ship
good old Jack :D with medkit
5 vac suits
1 rope
5 days worth of dried rations
5 snub pistols
X3 reloads of all types for the snubs
2 shotguns
X3 reloads each
5 daggers

Originally posted by trader jim:
One time during one of my Crewman locker inspections, i found one Rating had a Very Old Copy of T20, musta been coppied 1,0000 times...
i promoted him to 1st Class right on the Spot!!!!
:D :D
*fences TJ's copy of T20 for a new copy from Vland Publishing and donuts for the crew.*
file_23.gif

Back