• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What's in -your- Ship's locker(s)?

Just the toppings change as the dougnut is a universal food. Any Hommer afficiando knows that....

"drools..... AHhhhhh Dooouuggnnuutt....drools more" :D

Originally posted by Jewels:
*Wonders what the other races have for donut like confections* :eek:

Originally posted by Trader (CJ) Scott:
Just the toppings change as the dougnut is a universal food. Any Hommer afficiando knows that....

"drools..... AHhhhhh Dooouuggnnuutt....drools more" :D

Remember the "Distance Sound of Thunder" parody from a Simpson's Halloween Special?

In one of the alternate timelines, Homer's house and family was perfect. The only problem there was no donuts! :eek:
file_23.gif

In the locker next to the main airlock I keep Vac suits (of course), survival kits, basic tool kit, emergency rations of jelly babies, and Mr. Bunny.

Originally posted by Regnad Kcin:
In the locker next to the main airlock I keep Vac suits (of course), survival kits, basic tool kit, emergency rations of jelly babies, and Mr. Bunny.
Mr Bunny! :eek: :eek:

Think we here a VB collaborator!
file_23.gif

Keep weapons in the locker? No, no. We carry snub pistols or gauss pistols and store the heavy hardware in our quarters. *covers the FGMP-15 with a blanket when the inspection party arrives* :D

NO NO NO NO...not VP here ....in this thread too???...call out the marines,the army....the Navy...give me EVERYBODY...we gotta stop this NOW...wheres george, he saw it last..i think...you there with the flame thrower, stand here....shoulder launched missles over here...assult infantry over this waay...George, george, where are you??...Help,Help,,,,AAAARRRRRRRRggggggrrrr :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by lightsenshi:
Keep weapons in the locker? No, no. We carry snub pistols or gauss pistols and store the heavy hardware in our quarters. *covers the FGMP-15 with a blanket when the inspection party arrives* :D
and the shotgun in the galley between the fridge and sink.
file_23.gif

hey guys....I will trade 3 cans of Chilly Willy chopped Penquine for some clean socks...any takers...or how about a box of 9MM shells for some tooth past???....huh....huh??? :eek: :eek:

There seem to be a lot of odd people here

I keep donuts, snacks and fresh foods in the spare low berth (fresh for 1000 years).

I keep weapons in the armoury (the one behind the secret panel in the cargo bay so the inspections can't find them).

The only stuff I keep in a locker is vac suits and survival gear.

Then again I have (allegedly) been in a ship wreck or three so maybe I'm the odd one
file_21.gif

now how can you say that there are some "odd" people in this forum.....just cause you dont like clean socks???...maybe i should tell you what i REALLY keep in my locker??? :D

Originally posted by Nurd_boy:
still more...

DUCT TAPE....

omega.gif
Thats in the survival kit (engineer for the use of), wing tape, silver foil, 10-pac of chewing gum, 6 cardboard tubes (toilet roll size), 1 extra large super glue, 200m monofilament string (10 ton strain), 1 large swiss army knife.

Everything a good engineer needs to patch up your ship after an accident :D

Hmm... Group survival kit, personal survival kit for each crew and each passenger, two machetes, portable computer (no, the AI gets its own cyber shell, not the pc!), couple heaps of dry rations, different tool kits, medicine and ammunition. The FGMP-15s and lesser weapons go into storage elsewhere, as well as the questionable stuff.

how about canned "cracker" to eat with your canned sardines???

do any one have an old P-38 can opener i can have???....lost mine in Saigon.... :D ;)

Originally posted by trader jim:
how about canned "cracker" to eat with your canned sardines???

do any one have an old P-38 can opener i can have???....lost mine in Saigon.... :D ;)
What no Macgyver tool?(Swiss Army Knife) :eek: The one I have is a good solid mid range model with two types of can openners. Probaly one of the best and useful Christmas gift I ever received!
:cool:

Sorry TJ ,but my P-38's been on my dogtags for the last 20 yrs since the day I opened my 1st c-ration with it.can't part with it,I actually still use it(I hate electric can-openers. ;) ).

Back