• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What's in -your- Ship's locker(s)?

WarriorKnight...Wow.. your the only one who answerd my question....i guess no one remembers the good ol P-38....a truly amazing piece of military equipment!!!...most handy!!!!...mine was "brown" with old C-Rat "stuff" on it...you even mentioned C-Rats!!!....Gimme a can of Ham and Lima Beans please!!!....Hey and ill trade you my Cools for your Winstons!!...remember that "brown" meat???...what was that stuff??? :eek: :eek: ;)

Originally posted by trader jim:
WarriorKnight...Wow.. your the only one who answerd my question....i guess no one remembers the good ol P-38....a truly amazing piece of military equipment!!!...most handy!!!!...mine was "brown" with old C-Rat "stuff" on it...you even mentioned C-Rats!!!....Gimme a can of Ham and Lima Beans please!!!....Hey and ill trade you my Cools for your Winstons!!...remember that "brown" meat???...what was that stuff??? :eek: :eek: ;)
I don't know,never figured it out
;) it kind of scared me. I kept getting the danged cornbeef hash; did my darnest to traded for almost anything.loved the spagettie tho.
I've tried to keep it clean but it still has that thick crud that was on it when I got it.

Oh I knew what you were referring. Wasn't in the military, but my dad still has one, which is used to open oil and paint cans.

Originally posted by WarriorKnight:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
Wasn't in the military, but my dad still has one, which is used to open oil and paint cans.
OPEN OIL & PAINT CANS!!!!!!!!!!Oh gods the horror..The Horror.What such an ingnoble end for such an old warrior.
</font>
For a 40+ old vet that still good work. The can opener is still opening cans, just other sorts. It's my dad's best tool for opening. By openning cans it helped in mowing lawns and snowblowing sidewalks of neighbors and widows. So it's still serving its country. It better than being kept in the back of a junk drawer.

Wait. Am I talking about a US Vet or a can openner? :confused: ;)

How about a small size instriement about the size of a wrist watch that tells you if there is ANY kind of MOVEMENT, large or small, up to 40 klicks or so around you. would be a life saver in the field. kinda like what they used in Aliens the movie, but much smaller.

hey TJ I have 9 unused P-38s I still have mine from 79 and can occasionally find more at the gun shows when i can get to one.

how about canned "cracker" to eat with your canned sardines???

do any one have an old P-38 can opener i can have???....lost mine in Saigon.... :D ;)

who else keeps canned SPAM in their ships locker??? :D

Me...i prefer canned SPAM to.....it seems K'ree get stuck in my teeth cause its so stringy...hiver just too mushy..like raw fish!!!
Now the Ramen noodle idea is Great cause you can jazz it up...just add this or that, great stuff, you can stuff a lot of it in a locker!!! :eek:

Me...i prefer canned SPAM to.....it seems K'ree get stuck in my teeth cause its so stringy...hiver just too mushy..like raw fish!!!
Now the Ramen noodle idea is Great cause you can jazz it up...just add this or that, great stuff, you can stuff a lot of it in a locker!!! :eek:
aka in these parts as

The ship's locker is where I keep the random junk I've collected over the years, including hard-copy books (electronic books go on the computer). It's also where I keep that Instellarms hydrofoil!

Back