• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Flying Off the Shelf!

sings "waltzing Matilda and The maple leaf forever, and... um... "

say is there like a Commonwealth Nationalist song that isn't something like 'Rule Britainia?'

Is it just me,

...or do the little brother and sister nations that held onto Mum England's apron strings longer always pick on us the most.
file_23.gif

Maybe it's just elder sibling envy - you know, we got the better room, the first navy, and mummy let us move out sooner.

Ok, maybe the old man was a weeee><bit restrictive on that last part and we only got out after a couple spankings, which is not counting the one where he got liqoured up and came to our new house and caused a tiny problem, or six. ;)

Damn, mean old b@stard! :D

You walked out, slammed the door behind you and ever since then you've been whinging about not being invited to family picnics.

Whenever we arrange a European holiday, you are late turning up and then pretend that you actually made a difference! I don't know, sopme countries have all the Gaul (Well you know what I mean)

To cap it all off, now that you've finally grown up and put on a little muscle you start throwing your weight arround and pretending that your an adult, but we know that as soon as someone bloodys your nose you'll come howling to you siblings looking for support.

Paul ex Pom, Aussie to the core.

Okay folks, take the Our Country vs. Your Country stuff to the Random Static forum please. Any try to play nice :D

Hunter

I don't have a problem with it except that it's in the middle of another thread and unrelated. By all means if you want to continue the 'debate' go for it, but start it in the Random Static forum, and as mentioned before play nice!

Hunter

Hunter, can you share how your sales are going? I know that you're just getting out from under the pre-orders and all, but is what I'm seeing up here indicative, or is Ottawa just a Traveller hotbed?

Paul Nemeth
AA

p.s. It really was about feedback to begin with!
file_22.gif

Yes, and the heretics of the Flame would like to know as well..
(discards another Postal Worker, sends Orcs out fer more).

the acolyte of the Fortress of Evil,
Liam Devlin

How are sales going? The UK doesn't seem to have hit yet- but I have two copies ordered to arrive friday, and here I am surfing the web to see if I can get one 24hours early...my FLGS only ordered four which means- two for me (one for casual, one for best) one for my wife, two for my brother and his fiance, one per the other three players... they ain't getting enough!! How many other UK diehards are there? Hands up! You know who you are!

I just want to let you know that T20 has reached Denmark now.

I looks really nice. I have so far only browsed and I must say that I am impressed.

Now DANISH schmucks have their books before me

AAAAHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

(And yes, anyone who gets his book before I do is automatically a schmuck until the day I get mine)

If it's any indication, I work for a game distributor, and we sold though our first ~800 almost instantly, with more on the way...

Great stuff!

AT LAST...T20 IN THE UK!!!!!
My local gaming store had barely recieved their delivery before i was paying for it and heading out the door.
very impressive! well done guys.

I'm imagining all this screaming being done in a Sam Kinnison voice...

It's been in stores here (NE Ohio) for over a week. Bought mine last friday. :D

dangit... it's soooo annoying to preorder months before a product comes out, and it hits the stores weeks before you get your copy..... I suppose that's how it works though... [/whine]

RV

Originally posted by RabidVargr:
dangit... it's soooo annoying to preorder months before a product comes out, and it hits the stores weeks before you get your copy..... I suppose that's how it works though... [/whine]

RV
Well if you sit up and beg or give you right paw to shake the nice people will give you a copy, along with the biscuit for being such a good dawggie! :D
file_23.gif
file_21.gif

PS Got my copy this weekend from my secondary FLGS. :D
:cool:

It kinda sucks that folks who preordered aren't getting their books until after some who didn't.

That's not what we intended, if that matters.

Back