• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Ideal Player ship

Call me evil, but my current campaign has the PCs in a jump 6 armored courier. A 250 ton armored courier. With a smart @$$ computer that cheats at cards.

Originally posted by lightsenshi:
Call me evil, but my current campaign has the PCs in a jump 6 armored courier. A 250 ton armored courier. With a smart @$$ computer that cheats at cards.
What system are you using to get a good jump 6 ship?

A smart a$$ computer
Is this 790 (ala Lexx) attitude or another type?

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lightsenshi:

A smart a$$ computer
</font>[/QUOTE]Good? Does 4 staterooms, 1 ton of cargo, 2-G manuever drive, and a fusion gun count as good? :D

I'm using T20 and the computer is called "Gillum". (Oreo to the person who gets the reference) :D

Originally posted by lightsenshi:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lightsenshi:

A smart a$$ computer
</font>[/QUOTE]Good? Does 4 staterooms, 1 ton of cargo, 2-G manuever drive, and a fusion gun count as good? :D

I'm using T20 and the computer is called "Gillum". (Oreo to the person who gets the reference) :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Ah that tight huh? :eek:

"Gillum" - The only references I can think at this time is either Gollum (LOTR) or Terry Gilliam (Monty Python)

Victrix stats may be on the BARd website, if not try TNE adventure - Guilded Lily or the RC equipment guide.

Cheers
Richard

Warriorknight, all I can tell you is "it's in the subsector descriptions." I can't tell you more without looking it up, and I can't look it up right now. A page reference is in the works, but not yet (and come to think of it, there were no stats for it, just a sentence describing it).

The 300dton ship mentioned in GT:BTC is in the Tremous Dex entry on page 64. There are no statistics, just a brief write-up.

Originally posted by Jame:
The 300dton ship mentioned in GT:BTC is in the Tremous Dex entry on page 64. There are no statistics, just a brief write-up.
-----------------------------------------------
T-Dex, eh? Most curious!(evil grin)
Rat bastiid GM #1
Mike rourke/
ISSUrsula
site mgr/Gm/player

Originally posted by Jame:
Warriorknight, all I can tell you is "it's in the subsector descriptions." I can't tell you more without looking it up, and I can't look it up right now. A page reference is in the works, but not yet (and come to think of it, there were no stats for it, just a sentence describing it).
Oh,ok. I thought I was going crazy or something.Well give me a reason to go through & reread it. ;)

By the way, the Victrix class found on my website at
www.users.bigpond.com/Skaran/Banners/equipment/Craft/Solomani/victrix.html
is for the class as built. It is not the modified module carrying version used by the RC, though the only real effect is on the hit location chart where the module space is cargo hold.

Also I have just uploaded the newest addition to the Alston League Fleet, the FFX-12 Gannon, a modifed D'Lacy class frigate. You can find this ship and a rough set of deck plans at

www.users.bigpond.com/Skaran/Banners/equipment/Craft/Alston/gannon.html

My ideal player ship is still the A2 Far Trader, but I'm looking for a better visual of the exterior. Does any one know the best place to find some?

Thanks,

Milords, the "Flat" Trader

ITC Version 1 Free Trader
Ship: Version 1 Class: Version 1
Type: Free Trader Architect: Interstellar Transport Corporation

USP 2-26222R1-000000-00000-0 MCr 106.780 200 Tons
Bat Bear Crew: 4
Bat TL: 15

Detailed Description (T20 Design)

HULL 200.000 tons standard, 2,800.000 cubic meters,
Airframe Flattened Sphere Configuration,
100.000 Structure Points

CREW Pilot, Engineer, Steward, Medic

ENGINEERING Jump-2, 2G Manuever,
4.000 Ton Power Plant, 8.000 EP, Agility 1
1 Jump-2 Backup, 12G Manuever Backup

AVIONICS Bridge, Model/1bis Computer,
Model/1 Flight Avionics, Model/3 Sensors, Model/3 Communications

HARDPOINTS 2 Hardpoints

ARMAMENT 2 Dual Empty Turret

DEFENCES None

CRAFT 1 10.000 ton Grav Hauler (Crew of 0, Cost of MCr 0.750)

FUEL 24 Tons Fuel (1 parsecs jump and 28 days endurance)
On Board Fuel Scoops, On Board Fuel Purification Plant

MISCELLANEOUS
14 Staterooms,
16 Low Berths,
4 High Passengers,
8 Middle Passengers,
16 Low Passengers,
29 Tons Cargo

COST MCr 107.090 Singly (incl. Architects fees of MCr 1.060),
MCr 84.824 in Quantity, plus MCr 0.750 of Carried Craft
(Hardpoints and Turrets charged)

CONSTRUCTION TIME
57 Weeks Singly, 46 Weeks in Quantity

COMMENTS
Though dubbed a “Free Trader” this type of vessel is the mainstay for ITC operations on a regional (within 2 to 4 systems) level. The Version 1’s hull configuration makes it cost effective and suited for world surface landings.
The Version 1 is a dynamic-purpose trade vessel that combines good cargo capacity with excellent passenger facilities.
These vessels are “retired” after 15 years of service, and they usually can be bought at MCr 80 or less, dependent upon the amount of depreciation, which is usually high, though the vessels are generally space-worthy.
Though the Version 1 in active service goes mostly by its registry number in all operations, The ITC crews often give the vessels an unofficial name. The “tradition” with Version 1 is to name it after the pilot’s native birth city.

A Plan View and Deckplan can be found in the "Saano Shipyard" section of this site:

http://groups.msn.com/SidurHaskiDesignConsortium

Back