• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Broadsword deckplans posted

Originally posted by Father Fletch:
Using my all-Female Sophont crew, all between the ages of 17 and 30, we would give 3 shows daily, 4 on Sevenday, (with a matinee for the little ones)
"Gave him the best thirteen years of my life, I did. And on the day I turned 31 he booted me out into a landing bay with nothing but my kit bag." <sniff>

Interview with a former Father Fletch crew member.
file_23.gif

Originally posted by Swordsage:
Hey Tanuki here's a couple of links to very good pictures of the Nishemani-P class Corsair, if your interested in doing deckplans for it. Both were done by Jesse DeGraff. Hope this helps.

Nishemani front

Nishemani back
-------------------------------------------------
HOT TACO! Thats her alrighty! Sweet paint job too, Eye of Sauron and all. YUS! Though the stern shot seems to be missing the rear lower deck cargo hatch...Oh well, its a variant IDP design, one can get away with a lot using IDP-ships...customizing is another thing internally!
Thanx sword Sage! Stars fer you matey!

Originally posted by Swordsage:
Hey Tanuki here's a couple of links to very good pictures of the Nishemani-P class Corsair, if your interested in doing deckplans for it. Both were done by Jesse DeGraff. Hope this helps.

Nishemani front

Nishemani back
Hey I recognise the starship! :eek: :cool:
Somewhere I have deckplans for it. IIRC it's a two deck number with a nice size hold/hanger in the aft. :D

Aye, she's been the villain of many a piece of adventuresome work...and been in the hands of Starmercs as well, a time or three.
Two decks on the back half of her IIRC, the neck and bridge are one deck only...memory serves me right...yes! ;)

The plans you've put together are great, very useful considering one of my players served as chief engineer aboard one of these babies. Love the scout deckplans as well, keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Crispy:
The plans you've put together are great, very useful considering one of my players served as chief engineer aboard one of these babies. Love the scout deckplans as well, keep up the good work.
-------------------------
And welcome aboard to CoTI, Crispy! UK must be amok with Trav [players judgin from the postings here (this is a good thing imho).Glad to see you here too!

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
And welcome aboard to CoTI, Crispy! UK must be amok with Trav [players judgin from the postings here (this is a good thing imho).Glad to see you here too![/QB]
And one of my old pre-army gaming group too, Liam! Real heretic material this one... (in RL too, IIRC...). I have to put you in touch with our old TNE GM - you and he would get on like a house on fire, not to mention I think he'd give you a run for your TNE-HIC title... :eek:

Shane

Be careful guys....just noticed a WANTED POSTER at the IMPERIAL POST OFFICE.....had LIAMS fact on it.....something about selling DECK PLANS to the Vargr PIRATES????..... :eek: :eek:
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_22.gif
file_22.gif

Hey Guys! I just found the GIF of the Corsair deckplans! :D :cool:

Nishenami Corsair

Please note this is not my creation. I found it somewhere on the web. If anyone knows the name of the creator would be helpful for all.

Originally posted by Shane Mclean:
And one of my old pre-army gaming group too, Liam! Real heretic material this one... (in RL too, IIRC...). I have to put you in touch with our old TNE GM - you and he would get on like a house on fire, not to mention I think he'd give you a run for your TNE-HIC title... :eek:
Ah two more souls to bring back to the True Canon.
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

Time to get the Tomes out and light the brasiers!
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
:D

Originally posted by George Boyett:
Hey Guys! I just found the GIF of the Corsair deckplans! :D :cool:

Nishenami Corsair

Please note this is not my creation. I found it somewhere on the web. If anyone knows the name of the creator would be helpful for all.
Hmm, I know I have that one in my files somewhere and it may have the creator's tag on it. I'll have to check when I get the chance and post back, but now back to the first reason for my reply. I keep seeing links posted here on CotI and some of the backslashes are reversed in the URL. Is this a translation problem with the Instant UBB Code button or does it happen before? It makes the links useless till I pull them out and manually change the reversed backslashes. Just wondering.

Originally posted by far-trader:
Hmm, I know I have that one in my files somewhere and it may have the creator's tag on it. I'll have to check when I get the chance and post back, but now back to the first reason for my reply. I keep seeing links posted here on CotI and some of the backslashes are reversed in the URL. Is this a translation problem with the Instant UBB Code button or does it happen before? It makes the links useless till I pull them out and manually change the reversed backslashes. Just wondering.
Never notice that before. The status bars show all '/', yet edit shows '\'. don't know if thats CotI of user related. :confused:

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane Mclean:
Ah two more souls to bring back to the True Canon.

--------------------------------------
Time to get the Tomes out and light the brasiers!
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
:D
</font>[/QUOTE]You'll need more than Bell, Book, and Candle lad.
;) :D
file_23.gif

Back