• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Signs & Portents 84 - Traveller Special

People, let's not forget that S&P is a freebie. As such, the art budget may not run to professional artwork for the deck plans, and whatever we get is certainly worth at least as much as we pay for it. ;)

Hans

Last edited:
People, let's not forget that S&P is a freebie. As such, the art budget may not run to professional artwork for the deck plans, and whatever we get is certainly worth at least as much as we pay for it. ;)

Hans

Sad but true.

The other side of the coin is that there are some out here that would do better artwork/deckplans for free.

Dave Chase

Sad but true.

The other side of the coin is that there are some out here that would do better artwork/deckplans for free.

Dave Chase

Shame they have not contacted us then - when it comes to hawking for resources for S&P, we are not proud!

Hans

You're ignoring the cost of one's connectivity...

Sure, it's gonna be pennies or less for many of us....

>What would you want for deckplans?

The Alternaty RPG (yeh I know I spelt it wrong) has been out of print for several years but their deckplans still leave most (current) traveller stuff and especially the mongoose stuff for dead. Looking at their deck plans I always had an instant feel for what it would be like moving around the vessel

sadly those in the recent S&P issues are even worse than the typical mongoose ones and the 4 I looked at all had errors on them .... a 70 ton hull is a "standard hull" ?

rather than putting a radiation sign in several areas they should at least go back to having slightly suggestively shaped blobs for major items like power and drives

The Alternaty RPG (yeh I know I spelt it wrong) has been out of print for several years but their deckplans still leave most (current) traveller stuff and especially the mongoose stuff for dead. Looking at their deck plans I always had an instant feel for what it would be like moving around the vessel

Where could I see one of these, to get an idea of what you are saying? Any links?

Back