• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starting Equipment

It all depends on age, social, and rank... Generally this is not the sort of thing I want to spend a bunch of time on - I generally tell people that they have whatever is reasonable and can make a good case for. The only things I nail down specifics for are weapons and armour, and very high ticket items like vacc suits, etc.

:cautious: @Drew you naughty boy...🤫 This channel is rate G for general audiences. Do you want are master and lord god Walt Disney to sends his imperial guard after you?

What??? We all know Walt owns everything.

Don't look at me like that.
I thought he was still in a cryo-pod, did somebody unthaw him?

No, no you don't understand. Think Fallout: New Vegas. Except, he can speak to his surrogates by use of Psionics.

On top of that, he has built psionic amplifiers around the world. So he knows, if you've been naughty or nice.

(You hear muttering in the background) "What that?"

My attendee says it times for my medication.

Yes, yes I know. I've come to accept my fate. But these padded room are rather comfortable....

Hopefully clothes, toothbrush and towel.

What else?
Personal Coms device
Some form of wallet with small change
Some flavor of pocket knife or the like
Makeup as per societal norms, Hint this could as simple Sunblock and/or Chapstick.
Handkerchief. scarf or the like
Sunglasses and/or Hat
Purse or Backpack.

you know the simple things we all heave around.

Meals Ready To Wear.
I remember on the old TV Show "I've got a Secret" when the MC Gary Moore had some of the NSAS designers of the Apollo capsule show that the control panel could actually be consumed. He said that it tasted like one of the cereals.

No, no you don't understand. Think Fallout: New Vegas. Except, he can speak to his surrogates by use of Psionics.

On top of that, he has built psionic amplifiers around the world. So he knows, if you've been naughty or nice.

(You hear muttering in the background) "What that?"

My attendee says it times for my medication.

Yes, yes I know. I've come to accept my fate. But these padded room are rather comfortable....
Did you get enough tin foil today?

Back