• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Strangest place to keep a weapon

Had a female PC that hid plastic knives. You know, the ones from MT mad from a memory plastic that you melt down, mold into whatever shape you wanted, and tapped back into shape later.

She melted them down, molded them into cups, and hid them in her bra.

Originally posted by trader jim:
if someone needs a bunch of nuke you can have them.....trader jims going back to startown.....
Did I correctly, a civilian is selling Nukes? This is the same citizen being investigated for improper VB and CJ handling? :mad:
Sir Nosypants
Inspector at Large, IMOJ

The one and the same. From TAS NEWS/ Fulacin Highport, Home of SSI Fast Freight Service to Darrian 256-1202....

paragraph.gif
Three leviathan freighters (1800dtns) are being detained by the Thoengling Empire & associated ship captains detained with cargoes for indefinite period, held up by over 35,000 claims of hair loss using "CJ-hair Restorer with Permanent wave".
paragraph.gif
IMOJ is pleased to report from anonymous tips that this cross Border untariffed trade is being "closely scrutinized" (That's Imperial speak for their coming to search even your socks TJ for darning improprieties!)
paragraph.gif
SSI Spokesperson Ms Megan Janvis reports the TJ Freight Line, nominal competition in "normal times" seems to be suffering from Corsair traffic as well, two smaller vessels missing to one band under the dread Corsair Captain named "Rabid Vargr."
paragraph.gif
In related news, Shares in TJ-CJ,Inc. fell to .25cr on the Rhylanor Stock Exchange in recent days. By close of business,(256-1202) the negative value couldn't be measured in the massive sell off. Investors are sure to file Lawsuits for this overbilled stock. The IICC (Imperial Interstellar Commerce Commisiion) and IMOJ are looking into Insider Trading possibilities and are seeking the Whereabouts of One "Trader Jim".

But back to the thread...
The Movie Aliens/Resurrection had the best discreetly armed Free Trader's crew I've seen Sleeve holsters, the weapon built into the wheel chair. All good ideas to steal.. I mean Co-opt as we say on Solee!

Now for unusual places...we had a gungho PC fellow install a TL-7 7mm mini-gun (rotary 6 barrels YUS!) in a pop out swivel (180 degree arc) below the nose of his Grav Cycle, the ammo cassettes being in the "Saddle bags".

I would of loved to gave seen the recoil on those babies, make flying awkward?

As for beer, pah! JD neat! or vodka with anything.
Tovarisch! Stohl!
Or by the sounds of it almost any of TJ's "miracle cures" put hair on ya chest.
Not that I want hair on my chest.
Well if I was a vagr I suppose i would.
As long as it gets me seriously hammered who gives a (censored) !

I always liked those cyber snakes from cyberpunk.
Goon giving u hassle, give him a snog, insert snake, rip his intestines out!!!
Nice!!!
file_22.gif

LisaGb,"I would of loved to gave seen the recoil on those babies, make flying awkward?"
Actually, they're rotary, electrically revolving lass. If a Helicopter can fly forward with one in the nose (and those ar 2.5/ 3cm guns on those) at TL-8 nowadays, mounting a 7mm in TL-10 plus grav bike is neglible.(does drain the power cell though a wee when firing, so speed up!! ANd let em have it!)
Makes a Nice Scout 1-2 man suppression vehicle, btw! Adda HUD for the eye/ helmet and yer off!

I always liked those cyber snakes from cyberpunk.
Goon giving u hassle, give him a snog, insert snake, rip his intestines out!!!
Nice!!! -LisaGb

Mr Johnson, thank you sir! Mea Culpa mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! I can be corrected and take me lumps too. (ow! stop! Quit it!). Still a great book. Had a frontal license plate made up to Read "Panzerboy" once upon a time too.

Did Walter Jon Williams do anything similar? Cos Hardwired kicked some serious arse.
The heroine (I forget her name) was so cool, hard as nails yet completely f***ed up.
Jus how I like my characters!

[EDITED BY Hunter, watch the language folks.]

Originally posted by lisagb:
Ooops sorry hunter :( Bad lisa bad!
No biggie, I hadn't realized that the given words were not in the auto-censor on the boards. It was point out to me in another post so I went through and edited all whopping 5 occurances of it among all of the posts here on the boards.

Hunter

Doomhunk sez-"Panzerboy! :) ...(laughing all the way home...) :)

I've slowed a bit since then.I'm under 10mph over the limit on average days in the Suburban SUV. (Black of course!).

Originally posted by Paraquat Johnson:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lisagb:
Ooops sorry hunter :( Bad lisa bad!
Lisa's in need of some discipline. ;)

The heroine of "Hardwired" was named Sarah.
</font>[/QUOTE]You offering parkie boy? Think u could cope with me?

Back