• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller PC/NPC Paper Miniatures

Originally posted by Scarecrow:
Bugger me! It's the K'Kree!
Supreme Rockage!

Hivers or Droyne next. Not sure which.
[Tavrchedl']We have read and analyzed your mind and we come to the conclusion that, to be a happy and productive Citizen, you need to do the Zhodani next.[/Tavrchedl'] ;)

Regards,

Tobias

Originally posted by Tobias:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scarecrow:
Bugger me! It's the K'Kree!

Hivers or Droyne next. Not sure which.
[Tavrchedl']We have read and analyzed your mind and we come to the conclusion that, to be a happy and productive Citizen, you need to do the Zhodani next.[/Tavrchedl'] ;)

Regards,

Tobias
</font>[/QUOTE]I see where you're going, my clever little Hiver
file_22.gif

Originally posted by ElHombre:
no! he must recognize the innate superiority of the one, true race and do solomani next. :D
That's right!!

The Solomani Uber-People shall not be ignored!

We await our manifest destiny! Our destiny.... to be turned into Paper Miniatures! :D

Dear Scarecrow -

If you can send me a visual of the Yurletya, it would be much appreciated and I'll revise and ammend the miniature graphics.
OK, here's three shots of Aslan with weapons (Michael Vilardi pics from Rats and Cats):

Aslan vs Worm, maybe with a shortened Yurletya?

Aslan Weapon Store (OK so what would YOU call it??); my guess is that the weapon the Aslan is reaching for is a Yurletya, since you can see a four-fingered hook at its base (although you cannot see the spear end).

Aslan Military, just a bonus pic showing some Aslan firearms.

Nice one. Thanks for the pics - they're really nice, However I'm a little confused. Neither of those two weapons look anything like the polearm that the Aslan are sparring with in GT:Alien Races 2. So maybe it's not a Yurletya afterall. I may, however adjust the figures to have that four-hooked weapon though as it's pretty groovy. I may also redo the vacc-suit figures to be more 'Aslan' as they're presently a bit to Solomani as are their weapons =)

Crow

Well, Tobias will be happy as I've decided to delay the Hivers and Droyne and do Zhodani next. I'm about half way through them.

I'll get to them all eventually but there's so much to do and so little time. I am massively enjoying doing them though

Crow

Clear your minds! The Zhodani have arrived.

These are the armoured soldiers most commonly seen in the Zhodani source books. I have a bunch of Zhodani civilians on the drawing board which I'll hopefully upload in the next few days.
They should print out at about 34mm tall - approx 7 foot. That's right for Zho's isn't it?
As a bonus I've also included the Warbot from the CT Alien Module 4: Zhodani source book.

I've uploaded all the miniatures so far to the fLibrary. Hopefully, if the admins deem them acceptable, I'll start uploading the minis there instead as they're really starting to take their toll on my webspace :(

As ever,

Enjoy

Crow

Dear Folks -

Here's a request from a member of the TML:

I'm not an *actual* minatures user, myself. Rather, I'm a Cardboard Heros user. I really liked those the black-and-white CH alien figures someone posted here, recently. Wish I could remember who he was, because I'd like to request that he do a set of markedly-different-looking Bwaps next.
(I suggested that maybe this was Scarecrow. Anyway, to continue to the request...)

I mean, these little fellows are supposed to be *crawling* over/under/through any bureacratic setting in the 3I. Yet the only extant CH example is one (1) purple-robed fellow in a GT set. Sure, I could copy this one several times and alter the color of his robe. But then my players would undoubtedly have great fun talking about "the Yellow Bwap at Customs who told us to go see the Blue Bwap at Traffic Control, who passed us on to the Green Bwap down in Base Supply . . ." <wince!>

Richard Aiken

Cool. I was surprised by the TML actually. I posted a link to the minis a week or so ago and got absolutely no responses whatsoever. Okay, so maybe people looked and didn't feel they were worth posting about but it's nice to get some feedback. That's what I like about this place. At least I get a reaction from you guys.

Ah well, I'm just on my way over to the TML now so I'll read the original post there.

Oh and yes, Bwaps (Flynn will be pleased to know) are definately on the list.

I'm actually still waiting for the minis to be added to the fLibrary. Or, atleast to hear if they are acceptable :(

Crow

Originally posted by Hyphen (from TML):
But then my players would undoubtedly have great fun talking about "the Yellow Bwap at Customs who told us to go see the Blue Bwap at Traffic Control, who passed us on to the Green Bwap down in Base Supply . . ."
Of course, I would think this is be the way a great many folks would think of the Bwaps. After all, they are the perfect bureaucrat - right?! So, they should be totally interchangeable.

What movie was that in - where the protagonists encounter a man behind counter B of the local bureaucracy who is the identical twin of the man behind counter A, that they just left?

I have been using the Aslan civillians to chart my next Traveller Novel "The Fifteen Wives of Count Rruarro" I am making the geneological lines of An Aslan, his wives and children. I have done the rough layouts so far, and it looks pretty cool! These are handy!

Thanks Again, Crow!

Clear your minds! The Zhodani have arrived.
I love you man! No, seriously. I do! In a purely psion... errr... platonic way, of course.

Regards,

Tobias

Back