• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

WOW!

We know that at least two distributors have received their shipments today. Both had excellent comments to say on the product!

Still haven't gotten our main shipment in yet though :(

Originally posted by Smiling DM:
Maybe we should all go out and buy up whatever copies we find, help drive the 'DEMAND' up for the books so that they buy more form the Distributors.
Nice idea, but for those of us who have bills to pay... ;)

Good of you to get an extra copy for the group, then you and I won't be the only ones who have all the fun (although "Seriously, guys. Scouts can do that. Trust me!" might come in handy!
file_21.gif
)

Originally posted by hunter:
We know that at least two distributors have received their shipments today. Both had excellent comments to say on the product!

Hmmm - I was hoping you guys would have your books by the end of this week, meaning I would likely get my pre-order copy by the end of next week.

So should my bribes go the the UPS guy or the Fed Ex guy??
file_21.gif
Just want to do my part. ;)

Originally posted by hunter:

Are you at liberty to disclose which distributers have receive thier shipments?

[looking at his copy of the book in stunned silence]

Ummm...[quiet contemplation] er... [deep breath ]

Wow...this thing is stunning Sophonts...

And i'm not just saying it..heh...

[stunned silence]

Bruce
The stunned man behind the curtain

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hunter:

Are you at liberty to disclose which distributers have receive thier shipments?</font>[/QUOTE]That I know of:

Blackhawk
Gameboard
Alliance Midwest
Lion Rampant (Canada)

Our own are supposed to arrive Monday. I guess we're last because we are the farthest from the printer?

Hunter

Got ya beat out here in hawaii...

The aloha friday's are great, now if the mail workers didn't also take aloha mondays, aloha tuesdays....

RV

Hey, even us game store owners don't have a copy, yet. We've waited this long, what's one more week?

One more week? Egads, I can't stand it.

Then there's Eagle Games' Civilization board game coming out this week, also. Oh, the agony, I don't know what I'm going to look at first.

Speaking of Eagle Games, the owner, Glenn (forgot last name) says he wants to do a space game similiar-in-style to his other games but it will be awhile (Age of Mythology and a WW2-era game are next). Maybe we can convince him to do a Traveller-esque style game (that way we can get Traveller-looking spaceships semi-cheap, although plastic).

Glen
Dragon's Lair Games
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

The Lion Rampant shipments have arrived/are arriving at Canada's FLGSs as we speak!

I picked up my copy today from Fandom II here in Ottawa, and they sold three more copies while I was standing there!

It's like Slim Pickens (sp?) in Dr. Strangelove. WA-HOOOOOOO.......

Paul Nemeth
AA

(I know I've already posted this elsewhere, but I couldn't resist. Please feel free to frag my rating.)

Now you've done it, I now have to stop at Movie Gallery on the way home and rent Dr. Strangelove again [Guess I really ought to buy a copy of it]

Congrats on getting a copy. :cool:

Just picked up my first copy (I have pre-ordered one already) and I'm impressed. It did take an hour long trip to the store and back, but well worth a lunch-time doing so.

It's big and shiny, and heavy. The book, I mean.

Lovely. There is a lot in here, it'll take a while to digest.

One thing- please make the nice forms (the subsector map, and world/system worksheets) available on the site!

Back