• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2300 CD ROM CORRECTIONS - Please assist

Marc is working on such at this moment. I don't have details yet as to how it will be available to previous 2300AD buyers though.

I have the updated 2300 AD CD for proofing. Still no final word on availability, or how existing owners will be handled, but I do know Marc is going to do something, because he's said so.

I have the updated 2300 AD CD for proofing. Still no final word on availability, or how existing owners will be handled, but I do know Marc is going to do something, because he's said so.

Is this the version presently being sold?

In general, it's a bit frustrating to try to get info on whether the FFE CDs being sold are corrected versions or not. I'd really like to make the 443 sale into my personal 886 sale, or even CC9 sale, but I balk when I'm not sure what I'm getting compared to what I've got, or compared to versions with errors identified years ago. I don't even mind re-purchasing CDs I've bought before, especially with great offers like the present sale. But I would want to know that it is an updated version, not identical to what I've already got.

Perhaps Marc should make a note of corrected disk versions on the FFE site?

Is this the version presently being sold?

In general, it's a bit frustrating to try to get info on whether the FFE CDs being sold are corrected versions or not. I'd really like to make the 443 sale into my personal 886 sale, or even CC9 sale, but I balk when I'm not sure what I'm getting compared to what I've got, or compared to versions with errors identified years ago. I don't even mind re-purchasing CDs I've bought before, especially with great offers like the present sale. But I would want to know that it is an updated version, not identical to what I've already got.

Perhaps Marc should make a note of corrected disk versions on the FFE site?

My predicament exactly.

I've received the revised 2300AD from Marc for verifications. Just an update on status. No date yet for release. Same $5 update for current owners of the CD as for the CT/MT revisions.

Do you have place where update dates (cd last updated on mmddyyy or somethign) are posted on FFE or elsewhere? I bought several CDs earlier this year and would like to get updates, if I should.

I bought the CD a year ago. Only some minor things so far and when brought forward to Marc Miller he is fast in sending the corrected versions of the documents. So it's not a problem really.

The scans from RPGnow.com are different. I think they did their own ones.

Back