• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Soc - 12

Originally posted by trader jim:
;)
:rolleyes: :cool: :D
You realize that if there is ever a global smiley shortage it's going to be all your fault right?

:D

i think the RabidVargr EATS his smileys!!!!
they keep vanishing from his posts - have you noticed??? i mean after all-- they DO have a kinda human face on them - and we all know what the vargr thinks of humans - dont we!!! when i add 6 smileys to MY post - i feel iam "saving" at least 6 from him and his broken teeth!!!!
:D ;)
:cool: :rolleyes:

if you look closely at rabidvargr post and i mean real close!! you can see specks of yellow, blue, red,green color littering the bottom of his paragraph/message box, now what do you think these are?? ALSO the other nite i think i saw several little smileys running around, trying to find a good hiding place in one of his posts - they were tring to hide behind words and sentences!! they were yelling and screaming!! you could hear them!! HELP ME - HELP ME - IM TRAPPED!!
HES GONNA GET ME!! PLEEESEGETMEOTTAHERE!! PLEEEASE!! it was realy sad!!!! one was yelling Trader Jim - please try to save as many of our brothers as you can!! so thats one reason i use a lot of smileys!!!

chomp chomp, crunch crunch, crush crush, slurp slurp, gulp gulp, drool drool, mumble mumble, all
mixed with little faint screams is he eating dinner?? FEE FY FO FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A SMILEY!!! HO HO HO !!!! its a nightmare vision!!! also he doesnt use a knife and fork - he eats with his "fingers"??? i just got to save six more!!! :D ;)
:cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

i just love these things - i could sell a ton of these out on the Rim -
<snip>
aint these just great!!!!!!??????
Apparently I was a bit unclear. Your use of unbroken strings of smileys is distracting and, to me at least, somewhat annoying. Now nobody enjoys the occasional smiley more than I do* but you might want to think about using them in moderation or - if you find that you are unable to enjoy them in moderation - perhaps seeking out the apropriate twelve step program would be a wise idea.

*"With the possible exception of Captain Johnson, my wife, and a few of her friends...."

Hey now, he may look a little funny and smell worse, but TJ's *MINE* to pick on! :eek: If ya gotta chew him out about something, make sure it's REAL IMPORTAINT, like washing his feet. The best way to a Vargr's heart (besides food and rum, not in that order) is to wash your feet. Or at least roll in something to cover the stench. I can't wait till I get to the next ocean planet. There's always something washed up...

RV

((He :D lp u ;) s, he ha
sn' :rolleyes: t foun :cool: d us y :confused: et!))

Originally posted by RabidVargr:
Hey now, he may look a little funny and smell worse, but TJ's *MINE* to pick on!
I wouldn't characterize my actions as picking on Trader. Merely pointing out a marginally annoying thing he does. I mean all I want is some whitespace. Is that too much to ask?

:confused:

*OFFICIAL NOTICE*

RabidVargr is at this time now *WAY* too cool to talk to any more SOC-11's, since he has now moved on in life to higher standards. If you wish to earn favor with His Rabidness, feel free to suck up and do nice things for him. He will acknowledge you in his own special way. ("Back off PINKY!!!") Donations are accepted at his website, and abuse will be lavishly pawed out to all comers.

/*OFFICIAL NOTICE*

RV 8)

Heh, maybe you didn't notice but your favorite plunderee Trader Jim is a Soc 12 now too. He was wasting no time (though dozens if not more smilies) while you were occupied elsewhere, racking up many technicolor posts.

See, not even a one Graemlin for me for this post, they're all either hiding or bound for who knows what fate on that rust bucket he calls a ship, oh hey, just found one in my pocket ;)

btw, welcome to the plateau, next level is going to take a bit of work, eh?

Yeah,

I'm wondering if we should just make a message thread for the purposes of posting a ton of one line posts just to get that rating up. ;) I suppose just before we made it, they'd set us to 0 again just for cheating though. I suppose I'll just have to do some writing while I'm on vacation next week and submit it when I get back. (short stories 'n adventure ideas 'n such) That may get me to a 13 this year.
And yes, I noticed the lil pinky got to it before me. Took him a week to accomplish what I did today though! Muhahahaha!

RV

someone took offence at something i said and downgraded me to two stars THEN someone else threatened to EAT my last two stars so i had to drop out for my own protection!!! but at least i know i made LT. GEN before i had to "duck and cover"!!!! from now on i cant be rated AND ill only be one of the "guests" at the top of the page. SOOOOO ill be watching you all and youll NEVER know when i will STRIKE!!!! this will be gurella warfare at its BEST HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!
TRADER JIM STRIKES A BLOW FOR FREEDOM!!!!
so there nanner nanner nanner!!!!!

someone took offence at something i said and downgraded me to two stars THEN someone else threatened to EAT my last two stars so i had to drop out for my own protection!!! but at least i know i made LT. GEN before i had to "duck and cover"!!!! from now on i cant be rated AND ill only be one of the "guests" at the top of the page. SOOOOO ill be watching you all and youll NEVER know when i will STRIKE!!!! this will be gurella warfare at its BEST HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!
TRADER JIM STRIKES A BLOW FOR FREEDOM!!!!
so there nanner nanner nanner!!!!!

Nononono, I said I gave you all the ones I had at the time, and that I'd ate all the others. I'd fill ya up, but I can't. Grrrr. Oh well, you may strike at any time, but you still strike like a pinky! Muhahaha

RV

Yo, Trader Jim, check your sociability score. It appears to be taking a nose dive. :eek:

------------------------------
In the end, Murphy will rule

someone took offence at something i said and downgraded me to two stars..
Uhh.. that would be me..
Remember the day you had a bad 14 hour workday and posted a bunch of silly posts across about 5 topics?

Well I tried out this whole rating thing then. I was surprised that my vote actually removed a star. Anyhow. Just so you know who to blame, revenge yourself on, whatever...

Hmmph. nobles s'nobles. All they do is look down their long noses at ya, if they deign to look upon you at all.

Oh, as far as Vargr are concerned, there's nothing like tossing a stick into traffic to get rid of them. :D

Back