• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller 2013 Calendar

Whilst I was painting away earlier (and having watched 'The Right Stuff' recently), it occured to me that a good cover image might be a flight of Traveller ships in the 'missing man' formation. It's too late for me to do this, but one of you CG types might have the assets and the time?

Crow

I'm heading down that path right now, just trying to get some texturing on a fighter done for that very purpose.

Right my Calendar image is ready. Where do I send it? Ian, do you have a preferred contact address for this stuff?

Quick update:

One more artist onboard 'magmag' - check out his stuff in the art section of COTI

The move to Lancaster is nearly done, alas I won't have proper net access till friday... I hope.

I like the idea of the missing man formation. Perhaps something for the back cover.
I do have a lancer sketchup model, but I'm looking at using my Fiery's possible in some sort of action shot..

Thanks again everyone,

Navanod appears to be on the 'Missing Man' image.

I'll post mine possibly luncthime actually. I don't want to spend too long fiddling with it in case I overwork it. I'm already getting pernickety with the composition. :D

Crow

Well, here's my offering for this year:

'LEAF ON THE WIND'

(or 'Man punches spaceship into orbit' :) )

Oh, Ian my details are thus:
email: wayne_peters@hotmail.co.uk

Leaf_On_the_Wind_scr.jpg

Wow! I always wanted to see this "octoped" from the IISS Communication Branch Logo in some rendition. This is exceptional. Great work, Wayne! :)

Nice work guys. There's a really nice, diverse array of visual styles for this calendar. It makes it so much more interesting. Each image has a distinctly different feel to it. It speaks, I suppose to the rich diversity of each Traveller player's own interpretation of the implied setting.

Last edited:
Back