• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Welcome Lurkers & New folks!

Careful Lads...hes secretly an IMPERIAL MARINE RECRUITER - if he asks you to take an IMPERIAL CREDIT off a DRUM .....Run the other direction.... FAST!!!!!
:rolleyes:
file_21.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
Careful Lads...hes secretly an IMPERIAL MARINE RECRUITER - if he asks you to take an IMPERIAL CREDIT off a DRUM .....Run the other direction.... FAST!!!!!
file_21.gif
-_________________________________________________
And don't leave your credit stik lying about :eek: :eek: ..Look what happened to TJ--Bought a Broadsword-class merc Cruiser for Father Fletch before he knew it..(ain't making "donations" to charity a wonderful thing?!) ;)

file_21.gif
I resemble that remark ;)
And we do not use the Credit on the Drum anymore.
But we will promise to send you to school and get you what ever posting you want. It's lots of fun and site seeing, with lost of education benifits and you will have the pride of serving the Emperor Personally.
Join the Corp, see the Universe.
Look what it did for me. ;)

Well said CPT BL! Remember, any Merchant can make a profit, with no care to consequence;
A Navy Man can figure the consequences;
But it takes a marine to do them both right.

Originally posted by Kentares:
Hum... !?

Liam, have you seen my Citizen number and date ????

OH! I got it! You´re joking right... ?
---------------------------------------------
As a matter of fact, yes, I saw your CID #, and date.
I was laughing with you, not at you. ;)

Hello fellow citizens, just a note to say Hi. Still waiting to get hold of a copy of T20 but have the lite version and it looks great. I have a copy of T4 but never played it, am looking forward to many happy hours roaming the (un)known universe.

gent
file_22.gif

Welcome Gent....have some fun....take a look around....got any questions???....just ask ..this is the place to ask!!!....go ahead and jump in with both feet!!!
:D

Yes! Ask away all that troubles you.

I did it when I arrived here (damn, I still have many questions but... no one wants/can awnser because they are the forbidden questions) :D

I´ll shut up now.

Originally posted by gentloser:
Hello fellow citizens, just a note to say Hi. Still waiting to get hold of a copy of T20 but have the lite version and it looks great. I have a copy of T4 but never played it, am looking forward to many happy hours roaming the (un)known universe.

gent
file_22.gif
----------------------------
WElcome to the CoTI boards then! Ya'll in the UK payb attention-here's another chap fer ya!

Welcome Gent....have some fun....take a look around....got any questions???....just ask ..this is the place to ask!!!....go ahead and jump in with both feet!!!
I echo TJ's greeting. Though you need to be careful of him. That's a sly and cunning one that Trader Jim.
file_23.gif

Here are some of topics and items you should all know about for understanding CotI fora

</font>
  • Both regular and uplifted Vorpal Bunnies</font>
  • Coffee Juice</font>
  • Beep Beep Juice</font>
  • The Great TNE Heresy Debate</font>
  • Volleyballs</font>
  • Uplifted Vargrs versus the standard regular of the mill type</font>
  • Uplifted and AI Rights</font>
  • Is the Imperial Family mildy trained Psionicists?</font>
  • Uplifted kittens and hamsters</font>
  • Crossbreeding humans with Vargr, kittens, and Vorpal Bunnies</font>
  • How do Poptarts work?*</font>
So Welcome! Come Join the Fun!
*Sorry I just had to add that one.
file_21.gif

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
I echo TJ's greeting. Though you need to be careful of him. That's a sly and cunning one that Trader Jim.
file_23.gif

Here are some of topics and items you should all know about for understanding CotI fora

</font>
  • Both regular and uplifted Vorpal Bunnies</font>
  • Coffee Juice</font>
  • Beep Beep Juice</font>
  • The Great TNE Heresy Debate</font>
  • Volleyballs</font>
  • Uplifted Vargrs versus the standard regular of the mill type</font>
  • Uplifted and AI Rights</font>
  • Is the Imperial Family mildy trained Psionicists?</font>
  • Uplifted kittens and hamsters</font>
  • Crossbreeding humans with Vargr, kittens, and Vorpal Bunnies</font>
  • How do Poptarts work?*</font>
So Welcome! Come Join the Fun!
*Sorry I just had to add that one.
file_21.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]Of everything you listed, the poptart question is still the one that's going to stick to my mind.
Need more pesky Coffeejuice (tm). damn you TJ for putting that Stuff on the market
file_22.gif

Gent, welcome to Coti. Mostly harmless we are. Mostly (why is Newt[from Aliens] running through my head when I say that?)

Anyway,
Welcome!!

Originally posted by Capt. Blacklight:
Of everything you listed, the poptart question is still the one that's going to stick to my mind.
That's an Mystery Science Theatre 3000 reference that stuck to my mind. I always get double takes when I use it.

Originally posted by Capt. Blacklight:
Need more pesky Coffeejuice (tm). damn you TJ for putting that Stuff on the market
file_22.gif

Gent, welcome to Coti. Mostly harmless we are. Mostly (why is Newt[from Aliens] running through my head when I say that?)

Anyway,
Welcome!!
I think the quote from Newt was something that the Aliens are mostly active at night. She repeated "Mostly"

Earth:
Mostly Harmless

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Anyway,
Welcome!!
[/qb]
I think the quote from Newt was something that the Aliens are mostly active at night. She repeated "Mostly"

[/QB][/QUOTE]
I was the repeat of mostly I was refering too George. Wth her voice in my head saying. (yes I have voice in my head. What,you don't?)
Mut find food.
Black warrior needs food badly! (go ahead figure that one out) :cool:

Thats It, Thats the best you can do to welcom all the new Guys????....POP TARTS!!!....ne wonder everyone thats New probably thinks we are NUTS!!!
The Great Pop Tart Question of 02!!!!.....GGGGEEEEZZZZ!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hey - do they come with Walnuts????
file_21.gif
file_21.gif

Thats It, Thats the best you can do to welcom all the new Guys????....POP TARTS!!!....ne wonder everyone thats New probably thinks we are NUTS!!!

file_21.gif
file_21.gif
Hey it makes them ask questions and participate. :cool: :D ;)

It helped you evolve to SOC-14.
:eek:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:

file_21.gif
file_21.gif
Hey it makes them ask questions and participate. :cool: :D ;)

It helped you evolve to SOC-14.
:eek:
</font>[/QUOTE]__________________________________
Oh so True.
Congrats Oh Verbose One!
heretically yours,

Welcome Andrew Hewson, Mr Stealth, & Tar-Palantir, newest mebers to the CoTI Boards! We crossed at 1600members 01 November. five days later here we are at 1674 and "rolling hot"...(if I can quote David Drake).

Ya'll jump on in.Have fun, cruise the topics...se whats upon T-20, and yer favorite slice of the traveller pie...

from, the unofficial CoTI welcome wagon,
the rogue (as CPT BlackLight calls me),
and heretical rah rah unit fer TNE,

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
Ya'll jump on in.Have fun, cruise the topics...se whats upon T-20, and yer favorite slice of the traveller pie...

from, the unofficial CoTI welcome wagon,
the rogue (as CPT BlackLight calls me),
and heretical rah rah unit fer TNE,
that's ROGUE (in caps and everything)
and, as I see it, Not so Heretical as you like to portray
file_22.gif
file_22.gif

and Welcome, Gent's, to the Worlds

CPT BlackLight posted-
"that's ROGUE (in caps and everything)
and, as I see it, Not so Heretical as you like to portray

Capt. Blacklight

Well, heretical to TML & TNE-lists anyways... ;)
("Damn those Grognards, Mr. Gridley--Full speed ahead!")

Back