• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Duchies of the Spinward Marches Sector

I never plunged far into 'Lorenverse'. GT was an interesting take on the Traveller Universe for me. I do find the CT verse the strongest pull for IMTU.

The whole assassination, virus etc...never appealed to me.

I usually run in the CT 1105-1115 era, but using MT rules. I have, however, enjoyed the mechanical consolidations made possible by MT for use in the 5FW. PC's as the cadre of a Marine Regiment, etc...

That said, MT didn't give any new labelled duchies.

Which means a fallback to Aramis is a county subsector, nominally answering to the duke at, Regina and Mora dukal subsectors, Jewell being subordinated to Regina (perhas a county, perhaps direct members of the "regina subsector"...
Aramis is a county and answers to the Duke at Rhylanor...

So I can find only 3 known explicit dukes (Mora, Rhylanor, Regina) in the Marches by non-GT sources. We have one county implied, and answering to one of the dukes. We have two districts which are not under a noble at all (Five Sisters aka 267, and 268).

I usually run in the CT 1105-1115 era, but using MT rules. I have, however, enjoyed the mechanical consolidations made possible by MT for use in the 5FW. PC's as the cadre of a Marine Regiment, etc...

That said, MT didn't give any new labelled duchies.

Which means a fallback to Aramis is a county subsector, nominally answering to the duke at, Regina and Mora dukal subsectors, Jewell being subordinated to Regina (perhas a county, perhaps direct members of the "regina subsector"...
Aramis is a county and answers to the Duke at Rhylanor...

So I can find only 3 known explicit dukes (Mora, Rhylanor, Regina) in the Marches by non-GT sources. We have one county implied, and answering to one of the dukes. We have two districts which are not under a noble at all (Five Sisters aka 267, and 268).

District 268 hasn't even been properly annexed yet, it could be fun if someone wants to IMTU Sandbox it.

District 268 hasn't even been properly annexed yet, it could be fun if someone wants to IMTU Sandbox it.

The Regency annexes much of District 268, renaming it Plankwell Subsector. It is unclear that this is anything more than symbolic in even the short term, given that the 1248 map of the Marches shows the Regency shrinking already.

The Regency annexes much of District 268, renaming it Plankwell Subsector. It is unclear that this is anything more than symbolic in even the short term, given that the 1248 map of the Marches shows the Regency shrinking already.

I appreciate the info dump... I never progressed beyond CT. I guess that makes me a stick in the mud.

Back